XM specializes in providing forex, gold and international trading products. XM broker is a large forex broker, reputable, global scale, and customers use the broker XM products in more than 120 countries. The famous XM broker is a forex broker for traders who trade forex in large amounts, with very low spreads when using an UltraLow account with a spread of 0.6 pip. So today we’ll learn how to open XM account as well as how to deposit/withdraw at this broker.
How to open XM account
- Go to XM.com
- There is an “OPEN ACCOUNT” button that really stands out on the site. Be careful not to click the OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT button right next to it.
- Fill in with your basic information like full name, nationality, language, phone number, and email.
- Then you have to choose the type of account you want to open.
- Next is your date of birth.
- After that, put in your address as well as zip code.
- Next is your account details. What is your base currency? How much leverage do you want to use? And do you want bonuses?
- Next you need to put in other information, including your funds, purpose of trading, your occupation, education, and earnings.
- Finally, choose your password and verify your account by email.
And that’s it. You can start trading with XM instantly. See more about XM account types.
How to deposit/withdraw at XM
How to deposit money into your XM account
First, you need to log into your XM account. There will be a Deposit button on the left of your screen.
Here are all deposit methods of XM right now:
- Credit/Debit Cards
Next, you just need to choose a method. After that, just put in the required information of the chosen method and it will be done in just seconds.
How to withdraw money into your XM account
Similar to deposit, you need to log into your account and choose the Withdraw button on the left. Now, the withdrawal method must be the same as your deposit method. If you deposit by Credit cards, you have to withdraw to your credit cards as well. The process is basic just as any other online transactions.
Quick XM reviews
XM is so famous in the media. You can see the banner of XM anytime, anywhere. Especially in the expensive positions on forex websites. What I do not like about XM is that they are not clear in the company figures. They do not disclose the financial statement and financial situation of the company. So sometimes, I also flinch when I want to load large numbers immediately.
XM has many bonus programs and lasts throughout the year. Maybe their strategy is to attract new customers who care more about bonuses. XM has 2 main bonus programs:
- Welcome bonus: XM offers $30 bonus for first-time customers opening accounts at XM.
- Deposit bonus: XM offers up to 15%, $500 max for the first deposit.
The XM trading broker offers a variety of transactions such as Forex Trading, Stocks CFDs, Commodities CFDs, Equity Indices CFDs, Precious Metals CFDs and Energies CFDs, etc. .
XM trading broker is a platform you can choose, and can be classified in the current good broker. To trade in this market you can choose a few brokers to trust to invest, avoid putting all the eggs in one basket.
XM is for you because:
- If you choose XM you should choose the XM Ultra Low account type which is a low spread account.
- Fast deposit/withdrawal system. Good customer support team.
- XM has many promotions for customers, with representative offices in many countries.
XM is not for you because:
- Some types of spread are still quite high compared to other brokers.
- There are no ECN, Ctrader, PAMM, COPY account types.
- Some account types such as XM Ultra Low trade at least 0.1 Lot instead of 0.01 lot.
- The type of Share accounts has a very high deposit rate.
Now you know how to open XM account. We believe that XM broker is an ideal place for you to trade forex or other financial products because of its reputation and excellent advantages.