During the last decade Fxpro has been the dominant trading platform in the world FX market. Founded in 2006, FxPro has fulfilled more than 250 million orders, providing financial products such as: Forex, CFD contracts, index stocks, metals, energy contracts and futures. FXpro offers a wide range of 3rd party trading platforms, including the MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platforms and the Ctrader platform developed by Spotware System.
How to open an account at FxPro
- Go to FxPro.com
- You can see a big REGISTER button on the top right corner. Yes, it is “register”, not “open account”.
- Fill in with your basic information like full name, nationality, email and a password. Then, click Register.
- On the next page, input your address, zip code, date of birth, and phone number.
- Next is your employment status, level of education, and income.
- Then you need to choose your account type (MT4/MT5), leverage and base currency.
- Next, you can choose to verify your identity right away by uploading pictures of your ID and proof of residence. If you’re not ready, you can verify later.
That’s about it. Opening an FxPro account is really simple and can be done in just 5 minutes. see more about FxPro account types
How to deposit/withdraw at FxPro
How to deposit money into your FxPro account
First, you need to log into your FxPro account. There will be a Deposit button on the right of your screen.
Here are all deposit methods of FxPro right now:
- Local Bank transfer
- Bank Transfer
- Visa or MasterCard
Next, you just need to choose a method. After that, just put in the required information of the chosen method and it will be done in no time.
How to withdraw money into your FxPro account
Similar to deposit, you need to log into your account and choose the Withdraw button on the left. Now, the withdrawal method must be the same as your deposit method. If you deposit by Credit cards, you have to withdraw to your credit cards as well. The process is basic just as any other online transactions.
Quick FxPro reviews
To start activating your Trading account with Fxpro, the recommended amount is $ 500 for MT4 accounts and $ 1000 for cTrader accounts, however, you can deposit at least $ 100 at a time. provide PAMM accounts for professional traders to manage multiple accounts for other traders, making it easy for traders to manage their clients’ money according to the main account. VIP package for customers with high account value, large volume transactions. VIP customers enjoy a number of benefits: no deposit fee, free VPS service, free FxPro Mastercard as well as trading recommendations, exclusive news reports and margin alerts via email and Demo accounts are available for MT4, MT5 and cTrader accounts with a maximum demo balance of 500,000. Leverage is from 1:1 to 1:500.
FxPro offers a wide selection of fixed and variable spreads, commission free (MT4 & MT5) and commission-related (cTrader) on different platforms. FxPro’s valuation is quite good – 1.6 pips per EUR / USD. On the other hand, the average spread spread is about 1.4 pips (MT4 & MT5) or 1.2 pips (FxPro Markets) for EUR / USD on commission free accounts. The lowest spread of FxPro available on cTrader accounts, only 0.3 pips, however the trader will cost about $ 9.
FxPro trading cost
Like many brokers, FxPro does not have commissions on most trading accounts because it does not use trading desks, allowing them to save costs for clients. This allows them to minimize risks and costs without interfering with orders of any kind.
To choose the best account type for yourself, you need to know exactly what you want.
- Traders who want a familiar and convenient platform should choose the standard MT4 account.
- Traders who want stable Spreads but still slightly higher than standard account should choose MT4 Fix
- Trader is ready to use, so the new platform is not familiar, choose MT5
- Professional traders care about good spread, sensitive order matching, Ctrader will satisfy your fastidious requirements.
- Traders who are knowledgeable in new technology should try the platform developed by Fxpro, FxPro Edge.