People have been asking me to write a HotForex review a lot recently. I think it’s because there are quite a few controversials around this broker lately. It’s funny because whenever people trade smoothly with a broker, they rarely talk about that. But somehow when things go wrong, and we don’t know whose fault it is yet, people turn to blame the broker.
I did trade with HotForex in the past, and I must say: it’s a pretty decent, and reliable forex broker. It has features, accounts, and tools that are suitable for beginners, experienced traders, as well as experts. Continue reading for more details on HotForex broker.
Unique Features when Trading with HotForex
When it comes to HotForex broker, we should mainly focus on some outstanding aspects. Here are some distinctive features of this forex broker:
- HotForex was founded in 2010 in the Republic of Mauritius
- This broker is regulated by some famous agencies like CySec in Cyprus, FCA, DFSA, FSA and licensed by FSCA in South Africa.
- Traders will have safe deposits because HotForex separate traders’ accounts at major banks.
- Traders will be able to have access to any operating systems because of the availability of MT4 trading platforms combined with customized web-based versions.
- Traders will get the support of HotForex in terms of multiple deposit methods.
- HotForex supports traders more than 27 languages.
- HotForex offers traders different accounts such as Micro, Premium, VIP, Fix, Auto, HFCopy.
- HotForex offers specialized accounts, which are “No-Swap Islamic” account, Zero account, and PAMM account.
- HotForex has some distinguished features about trade forex pairs, materials, products, and indices with over 140 asset options in 20 markets.
Spreads & Leverage
As I mentioned above, HotForex offers their clients tight spreads, which are variable. For scalpers and automated traders, they can use specialized fixed spread account which is equivalent to Interbank spread prices. Leverage of HotForex is variable according to the account classification. For example, the leverages of Micro, Premium, and VIP accounts are 1:500, 1:400, and 1:300 respectively.
Deposits and Withdrawals
In fact, you can use different types of accounts when it comes to deposits and withdrawals of HotForex. It is acceptable for traders to use credit and debit cards, bank wire transfers, and additional services like Skrill, mybitwallet, Neteller, Sofort, FasaPay, iDeal and Webmoney, and so on. You have to submit your identity information if you want to withdraw your money.
Great support for beginners
Thanks to the support of many different languages, HotForex’s customers will be able to address many problems. In fact, the obstacle of language is something that prevent traders from making profits. Traders can have support in different languages via phone, email, live chat, and Skype. They actually can be reached 24/5 in terms of the language support. The educational pages center of HotForex is full of with materials, videos, free signal alerts, daily commentary, and other important things for new traders and experienced traders.
In my opinion, if you are wise traders, choosing HotForex is really necessary. In reality, it is onerous for you to find any broker like HotForex in terms of different aspects. Trading with HotForex can enable you to earn profits as well as keep your trading safe. I hope you enjoy this HotForex review.
Here are the articles that really stir the forex trading community:
- CMC Markets reviews: The best broker for professional traders and experts. It has phenomenal trading platforms that help experts make the best out of them.
- IG reviews: A British broker with excellent trading platforms. Though the number of accounts is limited, they are very cheap. Moreover, IG has impressive customer care service.